Gut Democracy

Someone once told me, “99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.” To which I replied, “1% of doctors give the rest a good name.” Come to think of it, though, I don’t know ANY evil lawyers personally, and only a handful of doctors so bad, I wouldn’t entrust them with my pet cockroach. […]

Gut Democracy Read More »